- What insurance cover do NSEA members have?
The NSEA affiliated (named) riding squad members and the Team Manager have third party public liability cover, including member to member cover. Details of this can be found on the NSEA website.
- Can a pupil at the school be the Team Manager?
No, they must be a member of staff, approved parent or coach. However, they can assist the Team Manager.
- Who can be a Team Manger?
A member of staff, riding coach or parent, providing the school gives permission.
The answers to all your membership, competition entry and sponsorship news.
- What is the 30cm rule?
Any combination of horse and rider cannot compete in a jumping class at an NSEA competition, except hors concors, where the height is 30cm lower than that at which they have previously competed, (1st round height) in any competition (not just NSEA competitions). This restriction does not apply to Open or Advanced Open classes. Therefore, Horse/Rider combinations jumping 1.30m or over may compete in NSEA Open or Advanced Open classes.
- How many heights can a horse/ rider combination compete at at any one event?
2 team and 1 individual.
- Can a team rider ride twice in a team on two different ponies?
Yes in two different teams, but they may not ride twice in the same team.