One Day Events with the NSEA
One Day Events are the test of a wide range of skills of horse and rider
Get out into the country with our fabulous One Day Event competitions.
The NSEA offers two types of One Day Event competitions:
1) NSEA BE Points League is run in conjunction with British Eventing. This is for individuals only and riders can compete at prestigious BE events all over the country. members can gain points at four levels of BE classes- BE80, BE90, BE100 and BE Novice. These points are collated at the end of the year and prizes, including BE vouchers, are awarded to the top riders in each section. In addition, the top 10 riders in each section are invited to a ‘Champion of Champions’ competition at the NSEA Championships, with the opportunity to win top prizes. In the past this has included made to measure saddles, tack & kit hampers and for 2019 will include a £250 NSEA training voucher and Championship rug alongside a host of other prizes.
2) NSEA ODE Team and Individual Eventing Series Qualifiers & Championship. The aim of this series is to have some fun with your team mates whilst representing your school. The competitions have been carefully selected and are run at BE approved venues by experienced Organisers. Only events listed on the NSEA website are part of this series.
See NSEA Competitions for the list of dates
What to wear
See Dressage, Show Jumping and XC phases.
Eventing with the NSEA
- NSEA BE Points League BE80, BE90, BE100 and BE Novice classes
- NSEA Team & Individual Eventing- qualifiers 80, 90 & 1M
- Grass Roots Eventing- 60 & 70cm classes
To take part in the NSEA BE Points League, download the form and send to the NSEA office.
To see the list of events, go to the British Eventing website. In order to compete, riders will need to affiliate to British eventing or purchase day tickets from them.
For the list of dates for the NSEA ODE Team and Individual Eventing Series Qualifiers & Championship go to the NSEA Competition Dates Page
Go to the Membership page to affiliate your school today and join in the fun!