31st December update

Due to the escalation of coronavirus cases and the spread of a new highly contagious strain of the virus, the NSEA has decided to re-schedule all January competitions due to be held in tier 4 locations – please see the Competition Dates page for all new details.
Schools based in tier 4 and also competitors living in tier 4 (even if their school is in tier 3) may not compete until further government updates are announced. It is important that we support schools at the current time as they endeavour to re-open after the Xmas break.

Hopefully, with testing starting in schools, we can look forward to competitions taking place in all areas soon.